As an experienced cruise ship person, I’ve sailed in just about every type of stateroom there is. But, hands down, my stateroom of choice is a Balcony. Why should you cruise in a Balcony Stateroom? Because it offers one of the best values on the ship, as you can enjoy amazing views from the privacy of your own balcony, without paying higher suite prices!
Benefits of Cruising in a Balcony Stateroom
Where do I start? There are so many benefits of cruising in a Balcony Stateroom, such as:
• the large floor-to-ceiling windows add so much light and brightness that the stateroom seems so much larger overall!
• the outdoor balcony is basically an extension of your stateroom living area, so you’re getting extra living space making a balcony stateroom an even better value
• imagine being able to wake up and step onto your balcony to see the new destination you’ve arrived at, all while still wearing your pajamas!
• if your significant other wants to sleep in, you can order room service and enjoy your breakfast on the balcony without disturbing your partner
• your own private balcony is a perfect place to watch the sunset or the glaciers, to enjoy a cute little umbrella drink or to simply soak up the warm sunshine
• if you’re prone to seasickness, a Balcony Stateroom will allow you to step outside and watch the horizon, which helps to maintain your equilibrium
• a Balcony Stateroom may also be a good choice for those travelers who like their privacy or want to stay away from the crowds
• did you know that fresh saltwater air may be beneficial to your health? Check out the details at:
How Big is a Balcony Stateroom?
A Balcony Stateroom provides extra room, spectacular views and privacy, all at the best price possible. For your reference: a Studio cabin comes in at 100-square-feet in size; an Inside cabin is 142-square-feet; and an Ocean view is 161-square-feet. Balcony Staterooms start at 205-square feet and come will all the standard amenities including room service.